A comprehensive Notion dashboard that helps newsletter creators curate, write & grow their newsletters.
Copies Sold: 437
Why did I create this?
I’ve been running my newsletter, BrainPint for over 6 months now and know that managing a newsletter is a lot of work. Between curating, writing, drafting, scheduling, distribution, and for some, trying to make the newsletter profitable, newsletter writers put in a lot of effort.I created this dashboard to help other newsletter creators save time and improve their newsletters every week. I’ve spent 150+ hours working on it, so you don’t have to spend time building it yourself.
You’ll benefit from this if:
- You’re an independent newsletter writer
- You’re planning to start writing a newsletter
- You want to be more organized in your newsletter curation & writing process
- You want to improve the quality of your newsletter’s content
- You want to grow your newsletter’s subscriber count
- You want to track your milestones, expenses and earnings
- 130+ Tools To Help You Write & Grow Your Newsletter
- Linked Idea Capture & Writing System (connected to Notion’s Web Clipper)
- Growth & Distribution Tips
- Guide To Set Your Newsletter’s North Star
- 20+ Ideas on how to Monetize
- Expense, Earnings & Deal Link Trackers
- Boilerplate, Pre-Drafted Templates For Cold Emails (cross-promotion, sponsorship, affiliate partnerships)Plus lots more!
- This Newsletter Operating System does not guarantee that you will automatically grow your newsletter and/or earn from it. You need to put in the work.
- This resource does not guide you in detail on how to find a newsletter niche. It focuses on how to hit the ground running once you’ve found one.
- It does not show you how to build a newsletter landing page but points you to simple tools that you can use to do so.
What Are People Saying?
“Newsletter OS launched today & all I can say is WHOA. Had no idea you could build a product using @NotionHQ. The layout is fantastic and it’s packed with resources & helpful info. If you’re thinking of starting a newsletter, grab it!” – Sam J. (SamJulien.com)
Don’t believe my words, believe theirs.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yup. Once you’ve made the purchase, I will send you a link to duplicate this to your Notion workspace. You don’t need to be on Notion’s Personal Pro plan to use it.
Is there a refund policy?
Yup! If you feel like the Newsletter Operating System hasn’t provided you with any value, write to me & I’ll give you a refund within the first 30 days. I’m passionate about making products people find value in and I’m confident in the value of this, but I want you to use it and be happy! The only thing I ask is that you let me know how I can improve.
If I like certain sections of the Newsletter Operating System a lot, and want to duplicate them into my personal workspace, can I?
Sure! Feel free to do whatever you want with the components of the Newsletter Operating System in your personal workspace. I just ask that you don’t resell parts of it or create blogs / articles using the content that’s found in the Newsletter OS word-for-word.
Can I duplicate this database to share with my team / friends?
This is a personal license for individual use, so nope! I will explore having a team license or a specific build that has team features if I get a lot of enquiries about it.
What makes you, Janel qualified to create this?
I’ll be honest here. I don’t have some crazy amount of subscribers. However, I’m an enthusiastic newsletter writer who has 2.1k subscribers across two newsletters, BrainPint and SaaS Investing Digest, and have managed to grow them pretty quickly over the past few months.I’ve also written some fairly popular posts about newsletters: How To Improve Your Newsletter Welcome Emails, My Newsletter Is Profitable Without Ads, 5 Things I Learned From Getting To 500 Subscribers, How I Curate A Weekly Newsletter