Boost Notion productivity
features like outline,small text & full width by default,hide comments & help button,bolder text etc
Add extra features to Notion:
- Show outline (table of contents) for pages that have headings or sub-headings.
- Set small text and full width for all pages by default.
- Hide comments section on page.
- Hide floating help button on page.
- Make bold text bolder when using Notion in dark mode.
More features on the way 🙂
How to enable/disable a feature:
- visit any notion page
- click on the extension icon (clickable only when you are on a notion page)
- a popup menu will appear, you can toggle features here.
This is a free and open-source browser extension. If you found this extension useful then please support it by rating ★★★★★
Report bugs or suggest feature: https://github.com/GorvGoyl/Notion-Boost-browser-extension/issues
For any other queries or general feedback, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org